ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

passport Expires and Residence card application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amro2012
Mood:
Brazil

passport Expires and Residence card application

Post by amro2012 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:00 pm

hi all,

please advise me

I will apply this month -January- for Residence Card for my wife, however her passport will expires in April/2018 and its expensive to renew it in uk.is it ok to submit this passport ? or do I need to renew it ?

on the home office it says only valid passport without mentioning anything else?

Regards

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Re: passport Expires and Residence card application

Post by Wise » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:10 pm

You may be fine at the discretion of the HO if it is still valid at the submission of the application. But if I will advise you, try to get the renewal possibly before the caseworker decide on your application and send it with your case ID number. In case they ask you to provide the valid one

What do you mean by it's expensive to apply for your passport in UK? hope is not £10000.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.