ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reference Number for Main Applicant

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

9elizabeth
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Reference Number for Main Applicant

Post by 9elizabeth » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:36 am

Hi there,
I am filling up the form for T1 Ext. On page No. 8 of (Dependent Application Form) Question No: C4 , it asks: What is the reference number for the most recent application of the PBS main applicant you are dependent on?

I do not remember If I ever had any reference number from Home office. so far as I remember, I do not think, when initial entry visa was granted, the british embassy in india gave me any letter. What should I write there? or where can I get this reference number?

Or is it just the visa number (when I got visa, no bio-metric were provided and I only have visa affixed on my passport).

Thanks for your help

doodle
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Reference Number for Main Applicant

Post by doodle » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:38 am

That is your BRP number

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Reference Number for Main Applicant

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:59 am

@ 9elizabeth - can you please keep all your questions on the same application in ONE topic. It is not necessary to start a new topic with each question you have.

See also multiple topics/posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.