ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of your finances - ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

entruk
Newly Registered
India

Evidence of your finances - ILR

Post by entruk » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:36 pm

hi guys,

I understand that there is no requirement for 90 days maintenance funds for ILR.

But on page 75 of set (o) form, it is written as everyone needs to provide their evidence of finances.

Evidence of your finances. If you have to complete section 5, bank statements, building
society savings book(s), pay slips or other formal documents as evidence of your ability to
maintain and accommodate yourself and any dependants without recourse to public funds.
(See Note 4).
Note 4 We do not accept cashpoint statements as evidence of finances. Online statements can
be accepted if accompanied by a supporting letter from the bank or building society, on company
headed paper, confirming the statement provided is authentic or if they bear the official stamp of
the bank or building society on every page. If you claim that a relative or friend is providing you
with financial support (see question 5.4), in addition to evidence of your own finances, you must
provide bank statements or other documents of the kind described above as evidence of their
financial resources. The documents showing the finances available to you and to any person
supporting you should cover at least the last three months.

Can anyone please suggest that a bank statement (for last 90 days) is enough as an evidence or do i need to include the self assessment as well or both are not required for entrepreneur category because I am already providing them the company house report and other business related document?

thanks for reading

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Evidence of your finances - ILR

Post by marcnath » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:54 pm

There are no specified documents for this.
So, it boils down to the same kind of test. What do you think will convince you if you were the CW ?
You provide what you think is sufficient and they will ask you for more, if they need it.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.