ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If the department refuse EU1 stamp 4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dontjoke001
Mood:
Ireland

If the department refuse EU1 stamp 4

Post by Dontjoke001 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Hi my case scenario is that department refused initial application which I made myself. After that my solicitor made review against unlawful decision . My question is that if the department refuse my review then can I make fresh application instead of going to court ???? Because I don't want to go court which is very long process. Please advice me

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: If the department refuse EU1 stamp 4

Post by Mal111 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:28 pm

if they deny on review that means they have solid ground to establish your application is ineligible.
a fresh application will also result in refusal unless circumstances are substantially changed.
if your solicitor is claiming that the decision was unlawful your best bet is to stick with that.
thanks

Dontjoke001
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Dontjoke001 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:14 pm

Mal111 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:28 pm
if they deny on review that means they have solid ground to establish your application is ineligible.
a fresh application will also result in refusal unless circumstances are substantially changed.
if your solicitor is claiming that the decision was unlawful your best bet is to stick with that.
thanks
Thanks for reply Mal111. I submitted application myself with 2 years uk cohabitation proof. Submitted 1 year land Lord tenancy confirmation with 30 official posted letters and another 1 year only 10 letters from both side + child birth certificate. But the department was asking another 1 year landlord written confirmation and all 3 years UK letters to proof we were living together. Finally department said your documentation is not enough . All rubbish question they asked.
1. My last 3 years job pay slip
2. Her last UK 3 years pay slips.
3. All travel documents
4. Why we were living together from 1st met
Bla bla....

Now if they refuse me again I don't want to go court which is very lengthy process. Because we are here now another 1 year. So If I have option to make fresh application then I have UK 1 years tenancy confirmation with last 2 years uk letters + more than 1 year Ireland tenancy agreement with many official letters. What is the best option for me after then....

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by Mal111 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:06 pm

if your applying for eu1 then why the INIS is interested in the history its not eu3 application
all you need is an EU citz economically active living with non eu citz proof of address all the history is invalid in this case

Dontjoke001
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Dontjoke001 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:58 pm

Mal111 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:06 pm
if your applying for eu1 then why the INIS is interested in the history its not eu3 application
all you need is an EU citz economically active living with non eu citz proof of address all the history is invalid in this case
Mal tnx again. I applied EU1A unmarried partner. I gave them all the required documentation with Ireland activity. But department was not satisfied because they want see tenancy agreement but I explained them we rented only room in UK and provided 1 year tenancy confirmation from landlord. But now we are here another 1 year and have tenancy agreement. That's why thinking if they refuse again for only agreement cover 2 years then we gonna apply fresh application with UK 1 year tenancy confirmation and Ireland 1 year tenancy agreement . Department don't want consider that bank , credit card, nhs, gp letters can proof that partners were living together in the property same time😣

Virgo
Ireland

Post by Virgo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:22 am

Dontjoke001 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:15 pm
Hi my case scenario is that department refused initial application which I made myself. After that my solicitor made review against unlawful decision . My question is that if the department refuse my review then can I make fresh application instead of going to court ???? Because I don't want to go court which is very long process. Please advice me
May i ask when did you apply your case. How many weeks or months they took to refuse ur permission.

Dontjoke001
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Dontjoke001 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:33 pm

Virgo wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:22 am
Dontjoke001 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:15 pm
May i ask when did you apply your case. How many weeks or months they took to refuse ur permission.
Hi I applied on august 2017 myself with 2 years relationship UK proof + 2 years child . Department refused on September for lack of documents . After that lawyer submitted review on September 17 and still waiting for out come. Department refused my application due to tenancy agreement. Now we are here in Ireland 1 year almost. So if the department refused my permission then we go for fresh application because I have now 1 year agreement from Ireland and 1 year tenancy confirmation from UK landlord who is still living in UK same houses. Can you suggest me any valuable opinion plz