ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Required - Director Salary

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

M. Syed

Urgent Help Required - Director Salary

Post by M. Syed » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:22 pm

Dear Friends and moderators,

Hope you all are well. My ILR through entrepreneur 5 years (50K) route is due this month and I have got a question about my circumstances. I have invested £62,000 as director loan and for last five years, My combined turnover exceeds 250,000.00 and have recurring expenses and wages as normal. Staff wages also in range of £80,000.00. I am also taking salary (directors wages) around 17,000 in the last 2 years when my company start making profit (even after director wages).

My question is simple that whether I have to invest back £17,000.00 into business or the HO would consider that the wages are drawn from turnover and subsequent profit ?

Every little will help !

Many thanks,
Muhammed Syed

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent Help Required - Director Salary

Post by marcnath » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:39 am

You don't need to worry - nothing that you have to do
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

natsha
United States of America

Re: Urgent Help Required - Director Salary

Post by natsha » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:03 pm

You do not need to send any documents regarding Investment anymore for ILR.