ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help advise needed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

azzik
Newly Registered

help advise needed

Post by azzik » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:08 am

please can you advise if the home office is more likely to say yes if we say my grandma needs physical help, our support to cook her food look after her etc or say yes if she is in good health. we are sponsoring her for indefinate stay

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: help advise needed

Post by Wanderer » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:38 am

azzik wrote:please can you advise if the home office is more likely to say yes if we say my grandma needs physical help, our support to cook her food look after her etc or say yes if she is in good health. we are sponsoring her for indefinate stay
Do you have family back home who could do that? If so the HO will say they can do it, why should you in the UK?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

azzik
Newly Registered

Post by azzik » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:47 am

She has a daughter but she recently got married and moved out and does not want to help as she has helped look after her most of her life and wants to spend time with her husband and live her own life which you can’t blame her. In the UK my parents and siblings can help and my husband and me are willing to take all responsibility.
So what do you think I should do mate any advice I will be grateful.

m000n

Post by m000n » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:37 pm

If in back home no body is for take care of her then its chance they will give her permision to come here
but you nead to prove this