ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR FOR UNDER 18

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Naveed24
Pakistan

ILR FOR UNDER 18

Post by Naveed24 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:33 pm

Dear All Members
Please help me by guiding me appropriate application form. My daughter is in the UK from last 10 years, She will be completing her 10 years of lawful residence in March 2018. I am her father and British Citizen. Her mother(my wife) will also complete her lawful long residence in March 2018. I know for my wife I have to fill SET LR form but which application form should I use for my daughter. She will be 12 years old by March 2018. Please let me know that she have to fill SET LR or SET F? Also which documents she required for settlement? Please members guide me accordingly.

Thanking You

vinny

Re: ILR FOR UNDER 18

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:21 pm

If your daughter completes ten continuous lawful years, then she may apply for SET(LR).

If they grant her mother ILR, then she may apply for SET(F).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Naveed24
Pakistan

Re: ILR FOR UNDER 18

Post by Naveed24 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:35 pm

Thanks vinny as both are completing 10 years at the same time so I have to apply for settlement same time then I believe both will go for set lr. Isn’t it? Also if we apply both on set lr do I need to post both applications in one envelope or 2 different envelopes with different postage? Plz guide me as I don’t want to waste time by applying for my wife settlement only and then on her ilr grant after I apply for my daughter. Thanks