ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for FLR (M) Extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Documents for FLR (M) Extension

Post by janinah » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:45 am

Hello guys,

I need little help. My wife's Spouse visa FLR (M) going to expired mid march. So, we are thinking to apply for her extension end of Feb/early March for premium service. Now, I am facing two difficult situation:

1. Our 2 years Tenancy agreement expires end of March. I am trying to negotiate to renew the tenancy agreement. But, afraid Landlord either wants to increase the rent by atleast £200/£300 per month or we need to leave. So, it will be difficult to look for new place so quickly specially our children going local schools. So, what document actually I need to provide with the application ? Instead of providing tenancy agreement which will be expired within 1 month of application, Can I just provide council tax bill along even house inspection letter (though we only family live in the flat) ? will it be acceptable ?

2. in 2016/17 I haven't worked full time, and also went holiday abroad, because of that my P60 for last year doesn't meet financial requirement of £18,600. but, this year (2017/18) more than 6 months I am working full times and meet requirement. Note, I am working for same employer for more than 3 years. Now, is P60 really required for this visa application ? or last six months payslips along bank statements enough ?

Will be very grateful, if you comment on above scenario.

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Documents for FLR (M) Extension

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:49 am

1. You are overthinking. Not an issue and no need for a new tenancy agreement just for the application. Provide the one you have.

2. There is no requirement to submit a P60. You are required to submit 6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:14 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:49 am
1. You are overthinking. Not an issue and no need for a new tenancy agreement just for the application. Provide the one you have.
Thanks for the reply CR001. Yea its true... when comes about immigration issue... it’s naturaly overthinking comes...

Anyway... 2nd one no problem... but about tenancy agreement...if they ask only given tenancy agreement will expired within weeks... if ask new documents... I just want to face unnecessary questions by giving any documents which may have create any issue on caseworker’s mind.... in that case, is it really necessary to provide tenancy agreement ? If I don’t want to provide this, what else documents acceptable...

Sorry CR001, i may asking same question again...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:54 pm

You can submit your current tenancy agreement. HO are very well aware that tenancy agreements become a rolling tenancy once the agreement expires.

You are overthinking,
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.