ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal help please !!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrsi

Appeal help please !!

Post by mrsi » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:51 am

Hi My Name is Saba and i am 20 years old female from london
i am a british citezen and working full time since october 2007.

i have got married in Pakistan in August 2007 and as soon as i went back to uk i started working full time and earning 1000.00 pounds Monthly we applied for settlemnet visa for my husband in december around 19th and he had got refused on 31st december the reason that he was refused was
( In Your Applications you have stated that your sponser has income of thpusands pounds per month the bank statements submitted the support of your applications howeever they failed to show the deposits or regular transactions that reflect the ammount claimed as earning furthermore you have submitted two poor quality payslips that show no variation in NI or tax contrubutaions as one would expect under the uk taxation system .

and i am not satisfied they are genuine i am therefore not satisfied that your sponser is in recepit of the income or the employment as claimed .)
i do understand i did make a mistake by not deposting regular transactions in my bank as i did not know i would be needing to show any bank statements as i needed cash for some reason i had asked my boss to give me cash for two months and i kept at home saving . then i found out that i would be needing to put them in the bank so i deposited them one day and then the next day at that time my bank balance was two thousands pounds.

after this i asked my lawyer what should i be doing next he suggested me that i should re-apply and appeal at the same time we appealed the case and re starting applying ( aslo we have not recived any conformation on the appeal form ) then i recieved a letter from tax department HM REVENUE customs that i am paying regular tax then we prepared the case again along with showing this letter and a letter from my boss that i am working and paying my tax att the same time i have been depositing my money in bank regulary and now my balance is 4 thousands pound . and i have also sended two more payslips which show tax deduction as well . i have applied this case and they refused it again by sayiing

( That You Have submitted 2 payslips for your sponsors which are dated 31/12/07 and 31/01/08 both the payslip shows identical net pay i note that you have submitted a supporting letter from ur sponsor with ur application in this letter your sponsor refutes the concerns noted regarding her payslips in your previous application however you have failed to provide any sufficiant evidence to substantiate your sponsor claimed employment you have not provided a letter from her magesty revenue and customs to conform your sponsor is registered with them for this employment .Taking into account am not satisfied that you have submitted sufficiant evidence that you sponsor is employed .Therefor i am not satisfied that you will be adequately maintained In Uk 281 (v)

you have not provided satisfactory evidence in respect of the accomodation that you propose to occupy .You have not included tenancy agreement or other evidence to show that your sponsors family owns rents the property that claimed furthermore you have not provided satisfactory evidence to indicate that morgage/rental commitments are being met therefore am not satisfied that the accomodation is secure and that there will be adequate accomodation for you and your sponsor 281 (iv)

NOTE as before everything approved and the house accomadtion was fine but as i applied again they disapproved the accomdation as well .

kindly can you help us what should we do next also i am in pakistan to visit my husband as i missed him alot and now i found out i am pregnant i would want to know will this help my case or not ? . Thanks for your time

( Also How Long Does Appeal Normally Take ? )

Last edited by mrsi on Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

sunny9675
BANNED

Post by sunny9675 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:00 pm

£1000 salary will not help you

even you able get remove doubt about yr pay slips

new and geniune excuse will be financial earning and financial strength is low

u and ur spouse will burden on state

u have to show atlaest £20000+ pa salry for 3 months

regards

gollywood
Member of Standing

Post by gollywood » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:43 pm

I'm having trouble reading your post because there are no paragraphs.

Any chance you could edit it so its easier on the eye?

My head started hurting after 2 lines.

Cheers:)

m000n

Post by m000n » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:58 pm

sunny9675 wrote:£1000 salary will not help you

even you able get remove doubt about yr pay slips

new and geniune excuse will be financial earning and financial strength is low

u and ur spouse will burden on state

u have to show atlaest £20000+ pa salry for 3 months

regards
i was getting 1200 a month and my hubby got his visa in 10 working days
as long i think they just want to make sure proper money coming in accout and its shows also and tax deduction in pay slips
evevn i have not much saving in account just 500 or may be some month it was 700
1000 pound is lil less,try to find another part time job it helps
more saving is best if you can show

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:54 am

Thanks for all the replies received i am very grateful but i also want to mention they did approve my salary but the reason they are not satisfied is that if i am in employment kindly can anyone give me a reason what proof i could give to them which will help also what are the chances in the appeal .

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:51 am

gollywood wrote:I'm having trouble reading your post because there are no paragraphs.

I think Gollywood said he wanted paragraphs.

Not that he was blind! lol

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:48 am

I think the ECO suspects the payslips are at best a wee bit prepared after the event and at worst dodgy.

What is the provenance of your payslips? Who is your employer - big company or small firm?

Payslip should show all deductions and although they can show identical amounts it's unusual they do to the penny. Also why did you provide only two?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

gollywood
Member of Standing

Post by gollywood » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:58 pm

johnboy096 wrote:
gollywood wrote:I'm having trouble reading your post because there are no paragraphs.

:lol: Depsite all you've been thru, good to see you can smile about these things :)

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:34 pm

gollywood wrote:
johnboy096 wrote:

:lol: Depsite all you've been thru, good to see you can smile about these things :)
Assalamu Alaikum bro,

I hope you and your family are in the best of health Inshallah!

I'm always smiling - but it just got to me that's all!

Still getting the nuisance calls - decided to get my landline changed if it continues.

Her hearing is tomorrow - I'm just gonna do my thing and let her do hers.

She had her chance and she left - So now it's my chance to get on with life!

Peace!

:D

Sammie

Post by Sammie » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:53 pm

Asalaam Alaikum Johnboy

I've been reading your story and I really feel for you. What she has put you (and your family) through was awful. I hope now your broken heart has mended and you've moved on to a better and brighter future, inshAllah.

People like your ex-wife really get under my skin. There are genuine people here who do not abuse the system and go about things legally; these people are desperate to be with their loved ones. And then there's people like your ex-wife who use and abuse (both you and the system) for their own personal gain. It makes me sick!!

Anyway, rant over (had to get that off my chest).

I wish for you, the best things in life and a happier future.

Allah Hafiz

Sammie
Visa: Spouse
Submitted: 12/03/08 (Mirpur VAC, PAkistan)
Time Elapsed:10 Working Days
Result: VISA ISSUED 28/03/2008
ILR App: 18/03/2010-28/03/2010
ILR App Sent: 25/03/2010
ILR Received: 30/07/2010 - YAY!!

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:17 am

can u please talk about ur matters in other forums i created this forum to discuss my matter thanx !

princess22

Post by princess22 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:18 pm

I edited the post as the response wasn't required

sunny9675
BANNED

Post by sunny9675 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:04 pm

in present scenario of gbp 1000 salry 99.99 %

chances u will be again refused

they r very strick now days

princess22

Post by princess22 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:11 pm

sunny9675 wrote:in present scenario of gbp 1000 salry 99.99 %

chances u will be again refused

they r very strick now days
If that was the case then they should state that on the refusal of the application, no point them beating round the bush.

They have given their grounds of refusal and mrsi has said she has sent these documents to them. Is it possible to get an interview and discuss the refusal coz the above senario isnt making sense.

DRS1983

Post by DRS1983 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:44 pm

MrsI Salaam, did your husband go for interview?

Rani

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:00 am

nah he did not go for interview and i dont think my refusal has anything to do with my salary if this was the case they wud have stated it in refusal letter

MSS

Post by MSS » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:11 am

omg....i absolutely know how youre feeling mrsi - im in exactly the same boat - hubby refused visa in august, had baby in october, and then i couldnt work with baby.

The appeal took 7 months, and i still dont know whats happened about it - to be honest ive totally given up now and i havent seen my husband for over 10 months, so hopefully i'll be starting work soon and im going to apply again in 3/4 months time. Life is crap.

Honestly if you want my opinon, you shouldnt have gone to pakistan, you should have stayed in the UK and carried on working and then shown your case to a proper immigration lawyer. I'm saying this to you as a friend, but please come back to the UK and work, or else you'll leave it too late, and im telling you its so hard going through pregnancy and birth on your own without hubby - it stresses you out and you begin to resent each other. The best thing for you to do is come back and work in the early months of your pregnancy and then show your case to an immigration lawyer. PLEASE take my advice, its really hard. Good Luck.

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:21 pm

MSS wrote:omg....i absolutely know how youre feeling mrsi - im in exactly the same boat - hubby refused visa in august, had baby in october, and then i couldnt work with baby.

The appeal took 7 months, and i still dont know whats happened about it - to be honest ive totally given up now and i havent seen my husband for over 10 months, so hopefully i'll be starting work soon and im going to apply again in 3/4 months time. Life is crap.

Honestly if you want my opinon, you shouldnt have gone to pakistan, you should have stayed in the UK and carried on working and then shown your case to a proper immigration lawyer. I'm saying this to you as a friend, but please come back to the UK and work, or else you'll leave it too late, and im telling you its so hard going through pregnancy and birth on your own without hubby - it stresses you out and you begin to resent each other. The best thing for you to do is come back and work in the early months of your pregnancy and then show your case to an immigration lawyer. PLEASE take my advice, its really hard. Good Luck.
Assalamu Alaikum,

I can't understand why you're all having these problems.

You must be not giving all the information required.

When i got married in Nov 2006 - my wife (ex-wife now) applied for her passport received that by middle Dec 2006.
Then applied for her Visa and she received it 22nd Feb which was 2-months in total

So either I was lucky or I provided more information than they required and that's why there were no delays.

Inshallah it will all be ok!!!

EID MILAD UN NABI MUBARAK everyone!!! :D

life24
Newly Registered

Post by life24 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:43 pm

First of all shoudnt re-apply. the best thing was for you to appeal with enough evidence that you are in employemeny. For you to prove that you are working you should get the lette from your employer stating that you are in full time job and how much is your salary.

Secondly you need to have patince when you are appealing and you have 90% of winning your case

Take care