ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in the Uk test & LTR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vs004
Newly Registered

Life in the Uk test & LTR

Post by vs004 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:56 am

Hello does anyone knows where i can get a ebook of the life in the uk test. The BIA should have made it free to download.another stealth charge for immigrants.
Also can anyone explain to me what happens to the transition period between a temperory residence(2 years in case of spouse visa) and the permanent residence.I read in the green paper that there is a further 1 or 2 year qualifying period to be introduced.Does that mean we have to apply for another LTR (means pay BIA again!)

vs004
Newly Registered

Post by vs004 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:31 am

ah found the answer for the first on in the same forum.i should have read it before:)
But could anyone advise me on the second question?