ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application query on recent payslip

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Docp
Newly Registered
India

ILR application query on recent payslip

Post by Docp » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:08 pm

Hello everyone

I have scheduled an appointment on 25th Jan 2018 for my ILR application (based on 5-year qualifying period on Tier 2 visa). I would be required to present my recent payslip which the guidance document explicitly mentions should be within 1 calendar month of the application date. However, in my the case the most recent payslip is dated 15th Dec 2017, and my next pay is due on 28th Jan 2018. This is because my employer has this policy of making the December payments much before the Christmas break around mid-Dec whereas the monthly salaries are normally scheduled on 27 or 28th of each month.

Would be grateful to receive any inputs or personal experiences as to if this could be an issue and if i would need any extra document / explanation to support my case. Any reply would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

krisbol17
Wales

Re: ILR application query on recent payslip

Post by krisbol17 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:50 am

I think you can only provide what you got and explain to UKVI that you can always forward it later when you get the January payslip.

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by CMOSUK » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:08 pm

Docp wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:08 pm
Hello everyone

I have scheduled an appointment on 25th Jan 2018 for my ILR application (based on 5-year qualifying period on Tier 2 visa). I would be required to present my recent payslip which the guidance document explicitly mentions should be within 1 calendar month of the application date. However, in my the case the most recent payslip is dated 15th Dec 2017, and my next pay is due on 28th Jan 2018. This is because my employer has this policy of making the December payments much before the Christmas break around mid-Dec whereas the monthly salaries are normally scheduled on 27 or 28th of each month.

Would be grateful to receive any inputs or personal experiences as to if this could be an issue and if i would need any extra document / explanation to support my case. Any reply would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.
If you can maybe get a letter of explanation from your employer in regards to this then it should clear any doubts they might have.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

Docp
Newly Registered
India

Post by Docp » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:02 pm

Many thanks for your replies. Much appreciated.

Udd09
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Udd09 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:37 am

Hi Docp,

I have the similar situation as described in this post and i have booked my appointment on my payday and my recent payslip issued last month will expire one calendar month by the time i apply.

Can you please share your experience w.r.to your payslip submission on your the appointment ?

Thanks

Udd09
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Udd09 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:09 pm

Docp wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:08 pm
Hello everyone

Many thanks.
Hi Docp,

I have the similar situation as described in this post and i have booked my appointment on my payday and my recent payslip issued last month will expire one calendar month by the time i apply.

Can you please share your experience w.r.to your payslip submission on your appointment ?

Thanks

Docp
Newly Registered
India

Post by Docp » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:34 pm

I am sorry for not replying to this Q earlier. I know this might not be of use to you but for anyone else in future - I got a letter from my employer clarifying the last and the next pay day, and it seems to have worked as I was granted an ILR without any queries.