ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service appiontment 5 days before entry clearance expires

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kaysie
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Premium service appiontment 5 days before entry clearance expires

Post by Kaysie » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:13 pm

Hi all,

I'm currently on spouse visa issued to me outside the Uk. It expires on the 26th february and I was under the impression i could book premium for next week monday 29th january. Alas I was wrong. Ive checked all the premium centres. They kept on giving dates for the 3rd of March. My current leave to remain would have expired then.

then I found the 20th in glasgow. I really don't mind travelling to glasgow to london just to get a decison on a date however, my worry is that will my application be valid bearing in mind that my current leave to remain expires 26th february.

Please I need urgents answers as I'd love to premium service once and for all and get all my self ready for the decision. I dont want to for 6 months as I need to leave my current job and start a contract role. My british spouse is a stay at home dad.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Premium service appiontment 5 days before entry clearance expires

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:06 pm

You can apply in person at ANY point upto and including the date your visa expires.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.