ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Romanian Visa refused

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

facebook.user
United Kingdom

Romanian Visa refused

Post by facebook.user » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:17 pm

I applied for a visitor visa for Romania in sep 2017. I received a refusal letter after a week stating that I failed to provide additional requested documents. I contact the consulate and asked them what documents were missing. They replied that the answer was on a standard form. I complained to their National Visa Centre and they replied to me that "There were additional checks on my application and competent romanian authority went to the hotel and they concluded that there was no booking on my name". Moreover my residence permit issued by UK was too old and not accepted in my application. I contacted the bookings.com and they said there was a booking on my name and they sent me a letter stating the dates when it was booked and from when to when. Also i asked Homeoffice about my residence permit and they said it is a uniform residence permit and it should be accepted. I complained to ministry of foreign affairs in romania and they replied me after a month that national visa centre already communicated with me about the case.
I applied again for visa and they put my application down stating that I already have a residence permit from the UK and I don't require a visa to travel to romania.
My question is how can i claim for my losses because there was already a booking on my name and my residence permit was a uniform residence permit. I have both letters from national visa centre in romania and one letter stating that My residence permit is not accepted and the other stating i have a valid residence permit. Does anyone know about filing a case against the visa officer?