ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Restricted COS - Not sure if I will be successful

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aks09
Newly Registered
India

Restricted COS - Not sure if I will be successful

Post by aks09 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:20 am

Hello all,

Can anyone suggest me how the situation is going to be in February for restricted COS allocation. My employer is applying for a COS for me is two days and i dont know we will be successful or not.

My total points would come around 25(20 for RLMT and 5 for salary). My salary is considerably low as I am applying as a new entrant . Will we be successful this time? what was the cut off for january?

I have researched online and found out that in June 2015 whne the similar shortage occured, the situation was back to normal in August 2015. Can i expect the same this time as well?

PS: My employer has not used his sponsor licence since 2 years, He sponsored few people two years back and now i am the first one in past two years, will it affect my application in any regard?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Misericordia
Newly Registered
Croatia

Re: Restricted COS - Not sure if I will be successful

Post by Misericordia » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:07 am

I heard that the situation with high minimum points required shall remain unchanged until April, at least.
It's tough for me as well. I'm afraid that my employer shall withdraw the job offer and give the position to another candidate, due to long waiting.

krishpa

Re: Restricted COS - Not sure if I will be successful

Post by krishpa » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:43 am

Hi,

What I do not understand is that whether the RLMT 30 points or 20 points.

As there is a confusion of points (how to calculate them as I will be fall under 31k)

Also, would I be considered in Feb?

Krish P