ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying same time as main applicant

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saliame
Pakistan

Applying same time as main applicant

Post by saliame » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:52 pm

Hi All,

May be a silly one but If main applicant's T2 visa application is refused, will the dependants applications will lead to refusal automatically, if they apply at the same time?

I was thinking of applying early, go for priority, and wait for the dependants application until the outcome of my(main applicant) visa, as they still have some time left on their visas.

Any comments please.

Many Thanks in advance.

KR,

S

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Applying same time as main applicant

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:53 pm

May be a silly one but If main applicant's T2 visa application is refused, will the dependants applications will lead to refusal automatically, if they apply at the same time?
Yes. A PBS Dependent cannot be granted leave on their own if the main PBS migrant is refused.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

saliame
Pakistan

Re: Applying same time as main applicant

Post by saliame » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:04 pm

Thanks, I was thinking it is not worth risking the application fee for two dependants, until the outcome of main application, obviously one will tick all the boxes, but you never know. Thanks again for your input.

KR,

S