ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need advise

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Manas4UK
Newly Registered

need advise

Post by Manas4UK » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:12 pm

dear ,

i have submitted my bachelor of engineering (4yrs) certificate to NARIC , in order to get the letter of compatibility . After then , one of my friend is there in UK, for more than 2yrs ,so is it ok, if i authorize him to apply on behalf of myself for tier 1......?????????

appreciated any suggestions on this.

amit0277

Re: need advise

Post by amit0277 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:33 pm

Manas4UK wrote:dear ,

i have submitted my bachelor of engineering (4yrs) certificate to NARIC , in order to get the letter of compatibility . After then , one of my friend is there in UK, for more than 2yrs ,so is it ok, if i authorize him to apply on behalf of myself for tier 1......?????????

Only authorised representative which is mostly an organisation can apply on your behalf.

Manas4UK
Newly Registered

Re: need advise

Post by Manas4UK » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:02 am

amit0277 wrote:
Manas4UK wrote:dear ,

Only authorised representative which is mostly an organization can apply on your behalf.
thanx amit, but do we have list of represenative organization , who can apply on my behalf???????

The concept is , i will authorize my friend to apply on my behalf, but looks like it's not secure...so can you help me out giving me list of represenative organization.