ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help Absence Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kirmenon
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Please help Absence Query

Post by kirmenon » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:05 pm

Hello,

Please help me . I am going to be applying on premium application for ILR very soon. On the letter given by my employee , it only says that " As you will note from xxxx's schedule of abscences from the UK , xxxx is frequently required to travel outside the UK as part of the duties of his employement " .

Its also written in the letter that its the firm's policy not to disclose any more details . Other than a detailed list of all my abscences , with air tickets and passport stamps in my passport what else do I need to submit as proof of abscence ? . I feel quite stressed out as the employer says that they cannot issue any abscence specific letter . All the eligible 5 years has been with the same employer.

Any assistance would make me very happy . Thank you in advance.

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: Please help Absence Query

Post by seasky » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:37 pm

kirmenon wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:05 pm
Hello,

Please help me . I am going to be applying on premium application for ILR very soon. On the letter given by my employee , it only says that " As you will note from xxxx's schedule of abscences from the UK , xxxx is frequently required to travel outside the UK as part of the duties of his employement " .

Its also written in the letter that its the firm's policy not to disclose any more details . Other than a detailed list of all my abscences , with air tickets and passport stamps in my passport what else do I need to submit as proof of abscence ? . I feel quite stressed out as the employer says that they cannot issue any abscence specific letter . All the eligible 5 years has been with the same employer.

What ILR route/visa route are you on? on T1E route you need to show all absences but do not need show any evidence at all for those absences

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:40 pm

seasky wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:37 pm
kirmenon wrote:
Hello,

What ILR route/visa route are you on? on T1E route you need to show all absences but do not need show any evidence at all for those absences
OP appears to be Tier 2 based on posts form 2014.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:50 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:40 pm
seasky wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:37 pm
kirmenon wrote:
Hello,

OP appears to be Tier 2 based on posts form 2014.
I know nothing of T2 so leave to others, just wanted him to respond so others can help him

kirmenon
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by kirmenon » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:13 pm

thank you for that . I am applying on Tier 2 general ILR basis not T1. I can only show evidence from my passport of stamps from different countries . Is there anything else that I can submit to make it better ? or will this be enough ?

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by CMOSUK » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:26 pm

kirmenon wrote:
Hello,

Maybe possibly just do a SAR request to them and ask them that specific question how many absences where taken and confirm with them if they are all approved by the company and as part of the work/contract.

If you have all the documentation, maybe you can demonstrate by making a table and list all absences that were work related.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.