ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU TREATY RIGHTS

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zsk_747
Ireland

EU TREATY RIGHTS

Post by zsk_747 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:55 am

Hi Folks,
I am getting an Information on behalf of my best friend. He is married to a romanian citizen 1 years ago and current holding a temporary residence card of Romania, which is valid for 1 year right now.
Yesterday he was arrived with her wife to Dublin. At the aiport immigration officer have given a visa only for 2 weeks instead of a month or more. He wants to apply for EU treaty rights and on behalf of this visa, it is impossible to complete all the required documents or before expiring the visa would he have to go back or can continue in here to apply for EU treaty rights without visa ?
Plz any suggestions or any body went through this situation will.be really appreciated.
Once agian thanks

Shakeel1
Newly Registered

Re: EU TREATY RIGHTS

Post by Shakeel1 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:02 pm

They can stay three months on that visa, EU members can stay three months, don't worry about that two weeks stamp, I know someone who got visa for one week on arrival, after two months he applied by Stamp 4 and within three weeks he receives the first tem stamp letter, so don't worry.