ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ICQAT appeal withdraw

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

facebook.user
United Kingdom

ICQAT appeal withdraw

Post by facebook.user » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:00 pm

Dear All,

My brother applied for EEA family permit as extended family permit last year. His application was refused on basis that we did not provide enough evidence that he is related to me and dependent on me. Although we provide them the birth certificates, money transfer slips utility bills and the rent agreement. We appealed against the decision and after 6 months, we received letter from immigration tribunal about the hearing date. After waiting such a long time(almost 1 year) my brother received an email from ICQAT that the original decision is withdrawn and the case will be reconsidered on basis that the evidence we provided with the appeal satisfies that he is dependent on us. The decision making centre will contact with due course and they have told the tribunal about this.
Does anyone has idea how long does it take and what are the next steps?

See
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: ICQAT appeal withdraw

Post by See » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:22 am

Yes the decision making centre will soon contact you to provide your passport for visa. It will not take much long, around 8 weeks or less. Just keep praying to All mighty Allah

Tayyab1982
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Tayyab1982 » Sat May 12, 2018 5:04 pm

Dear facbook.user , See or any others in this situation,

I am in the exact same situation. I am desperately seeking help. Please let me know roughly how long did you wait before you got the new decision.
The Timeline for my spouses visa application were as follows:

Applied: 18 May 2017
Refused Decision: 26th Sep 2017
Appealed to FTT: 18th Oct 2017
Contacted Local MP to chase up/ request ECM review as no news on :18 March 2018
ICQAT Withdrawal Email on: 18th April 2018

Currently still waiting for a new decision/ call letter to submit passport. It has already been 4 weeks since the email and close to 8 weeks as per the date on the withdrawal letter (dated 20th March).
Please can you kindly advice me as to how long it took before they got back to you and what exactly were the next stages? Its been more than a year and the wait is killing us all. Especially after the withdrawal decision.

I will really appreciate any response and promise to upload my timelines once I hear back for the benefit of this forum. Please let me know. Thanks.

Tayyab1982
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Tayyab1982 » Mon May 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Please can anyone help with this?

Thanks.

Regards,
T

frazy325

Post by frazy325 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:46 pm

Hi @Tayyab1982:
Did you get any reply from Home office after withdrawn? I am in the same situation. Thanks

sentrolodge
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by sentrolodge » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:30 pm

Please when did you finally got the letter? Same position now. Roughly how long does it take to receive your letter please?

sentrolodge
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by sentrolodge » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:57 am

Finally, got an email to send my Mum's passport this morning for Visa. Oct 10 - Nov 26 waiting period.

Cheese_18
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Cheese_18 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:04 pm

sentrolodge wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:57 am
Finally, got an email to send my Mum's passport this morning for Visa. Oct 10 - Nov 26 waiting period.
That's great news! I have a similar waiting time.. hoping I get the email soon! Anyway you'd tell me what email address it comes from? I'm so afraid I've missed it already. I almost deleted the appeal one. Also, did it have any info of how long it would take and/or if you have a certain time frame to submit the passport? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm sure you understand why!

Thanks

X

facebook.user
United Kingdom

Post by facebook.user » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:11 pm

Please accept my apologies for late reply. My brother waited for 2 months for them to reply. After 2 months we received an email and submitted the passport. After three weeks he got the passport back with visa. He came in the UK in April 2018 and after 3 months, he applied for EEA2 residence card. He was granted EEA2 residence card after 1.5 months.