ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Funds Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

salmanghani

EC Funds Query

Post by salmanghani » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:32 pm

hi

I'm going to apply for EC in next week I have a query about funds.
I have 8 Lacs in my saving account.
In which i have taken 5 Lacs from my father a day before as a Gift. He has sold his house and i have atatched the copy of stamp to sell and a letter from him about gift money.

Then i have a Car worth Rs. 200000/- after bank clearing. i have shown my intentions to sale my car before leaving to UK.

Now i have to apply with my wife and a 10 monhs old Daugther. Wht senior member think... Is my case have enough strength for EC or should i apply for myself first and then for my family after sometime.

Also i have my Sister in London. I have her home Tenancy Agreement copy and her british passport copy and a letter from her that i will stay with my sis family for a month in start. Then my wife has some jellwery cost about 3,4 Lacs Pak Rs. but have no way to give a proof for this jellwery or how to make it considerable in my application.

Kindly answer my quries i will be grateful to u.
Salman Ghani

salmanghani

Post by salmanghani » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:33 pm

Some one please answer that is this amount sufficient for EC ???

I m ser iously worried ............ :(
Salman Ghani

sunny9675
BANNED

Post by sunny9675 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:11 pm

why you want to get bankrupt my friend

u cant read or write

read news or listen to yr firiends

there is no jobs here life is very bad , u may be good but if u not able to get a job in 2-3 months u will be bankrup in 6 months

yr family sold house and u want that money for this gamble which 99% u going to loose

people said same thing to me i have not lstened , i am suffering

not i am every one from early 2003 who is here on hsmp / work permit

rest it is yr decision

but it is said u will not go heaven without death

it is yr choice either live or die with family

regards

mubu

Post by mubu » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:37 am

@sunny9675

I feel really sorry for you. May I know your qualifications and profession, and your experience? Maybe I can talk to my friends in UK to help you

sunny9675
BANNED

Post by sunny9675 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:25 am

Indian Chartered Accountant
ACCA with licence to practice in UK

With 6+ yrs dubai and 4 yrs UK Experince as accountant

If you r 30 + dont jump

In UK people do charity, but no offer of job , british jobs for british people, this is slogan n air , in last 4 years I have hardly seen some one 1 in 10000 is i am happy , this visa regime is culprit

when i came to this country hsmp was in demand

now emploers r not taking them seriously as they say u will be thrown out of country by ho any time

so u r on road , my friend gone to Australia in 2005, i came here he got OZ citz this year in Jan , i am struggling when i will get PR when can i buy a office

this is realty of life , if u r looking job below 20-25 , even yr life is hell

normal house / flat one bed room is 150k + U need to deposit 30 k

if u dont have than 60-70 % of yr salary gone in rent, again beggger

this is life
regards

salmanghani

Post by salmanghani » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:25 pm

Sunny u might have a better idea......
but seriously my friends are there and they are getting good money. its true that u might not save some good money but u can have a better life style.

Every one has there own prefrences. Don't disheart ppl with your bad experiences.

If anyone willing to answer my quries i will be grateful to him.
Salman Ghani

kiladik

HSMP

Post by kiladik » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:43 am

Even in India there are many who are struggling to get jobs and I know some of my friends who are trying for a job for the past 2 years. Every where there are problems whether its UK, US or India. It depends on luck and hardwork. My cousin came to UK last month and within a week he got 2 offers. So some people it will be late and some get early. It happens everywhere.