ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Born in UK

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Johnwilliam
inactive
United States of America

Born in UK

Post by Johnwilliam » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:55 pm

Good Morning
I was born in the uk but neither my parents were settled or even british. I didn't qualify for any routes or to any requirements to apply for citizenship.I am 16 yo. At the moment, I am not living in the Uk . Anyways,
My question is will I get a type of any such benefit in the future for being born in the uk. or it will be considered as useless.

secret.simon

Re: Born in UK

Post by secret.simon » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:02 pm

For how many years after birth did you reside in the UK?And where in the UK were you born?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

ouflak1

Post by ouflak1 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:05 pm

Johnwilliam wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:55 pm
Good Morning
I was born in the uk but neither my parents were settled or even british. I didn't qualify for any routes or to any requirements to apply for citizenship.I am 16 yo. At the moment, I am not living in the Uk . Anyways,
My question is will I get a type of any such benefit in the future for being born in the uk. or it will be considered as useless.
At this point, probably no realy advantage, no. If you become a world class athlete, you might get an expidited Citizenship application. At what age did you leave the UK after birth.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:25 pm

Have you registered another username to ask a similar question??? This is NOT permitted on the forum.

british-citizenship/british-citizenship ... l#p1590596

See multimple usernames (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

joe87
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by joe87 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:00 pm

oh sorry , But I didn't know it forbidden, I am really SORRY for that. Could u delete this one and the other account aswell (Jack 1234). I will continue to ask my question on my original account. Sorry for that!!!