ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Restricted Certificate of Sponsorship Question

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thisB
Canada

Restricted Certificate of Sponsorship Question

Post by thisB » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:57 pm

Hi guys,

I've spent a lot of time looking at this board and want to say thank you first so all the information I've been able to find!

I have a question I'm hoping you can help with. My company has applied for a Restricted CoS, we applied for December but realised we had completed the RLMT wrong so redid that and applied forJanuary. We were sent a letter stating that we did not have enough points (refused), as did so many others. So, we have applied again for February.

My question is, all three times we have submitted, about 4/5 days later we have received a letter requesting further information with regards to the position, picture of the RLMT etc. I can't seem to find anywhere if this is common practice or if it is trying to indicate that we have done something wrong in the application.

Any insight would be great.

Thanks so much!