ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

INITIAL TIER 1 application, need help to complete form !

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chakde23

INITIAL TIER 1 application, need help to complete form !

Post by chakde23 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:26 pm

Hi,

I am currently on WP due for extension in 6 months . I am planning to apply for Tier 1 : would need someone to help with below queries

1) Do we need to complete Section 3b - extension details while applying for initial application ? or is it only for someone who is applying for extension on its own ?

2) Section 2 - D - Immigration History

I entered UK on a visit visa in late 2003 & had switched to workpermit category . Do i need to enter details of my visit visa ( D3 & D4 - when was entry clearance / visa issued ? Visa number on the entry clearance / visa ?

HSMP2008_JANUARY

Post by HSMP2008_JANUARY » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:58 pm

You dont have to fill in 3b. Its only for those who are here on HSMP and want to file for extension.
For the visa information in 2D you should enter your work permit details and not the visitors visa or business visa details.