ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

reference number

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

besttime
Newly Registered

reference number

Post by besttime » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:05 pm

Hi

When do we actually get the reference number for HSMP application? My application reached home office on march 13th and payment was paid through DD.

CHeers
Pal

i-irene
Newly Registered

Post by i-irene » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:45 pm

I haven't received reference No. as well. My documents got to BIA on 10th Mar and fee was deducted on 14th Mar

alphauk1

Re: reference number

Post by alphauk1 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:55 pm

Irene,

You should get a refrence number very soon. Although from expereince i can say that even if you dont get a refrence number by email etc you can always call them to inquire about it.

Regards
A

besttime wrote:Hi

When do we actually get the reference number for HSMP application? My application reached home office on march 13th and payment was paid through DD.

CHeers
Pal

amit0277

Re: reference number

Post by amit0277 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:44 pm

besttime wrote:Hi

CHeers
Pal
HO will give you the reference number provided you have requested for the same in your application. I would suggest you calling HO to check if everything is fine with your application and request them for the reference number.