ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need info on when I can get letter from Naric

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lata

Need info on when I can get letter from Naric

Post by lata » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:25 am

Hi all,
I am planning to apply for HSMP before new rules applied ( 1st April, 2008)

I have sent my degree certificates to Naric on 27th Feb to get letter comparability. Tilll now I have not recevied it. In site it is mentioned that it takes 10 to 15 working days. But it's almost 16 days. I am very much tensed whether I will be able to apply before April 1st.

Did any of you receive letter from naric after 15 days?

Whom should I contact regarding this?

Can anybody help me on this please.

Appreciate your quick response.

Thanks,
Lata.

amit0277

Re: Need info on when I can get letter from Naric

Post by amit0277 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:36 pm

lata wrote:Hi all,

I have sent my degree certificates to Naric on 27th Feb to get letter comparability. Tilll now I have not recevied it. In site it is mentioned that it takes 10 to 15 working days. But it's almost 16 days. I am very much tensed whether I will be able to apply before April 1st.

Thanks,
Lata.
You could have send your HSMP form along with all the document to HO directly instead of getting letter from Naric. You can check the status of you request at NARIC site ... http://www.naric.co.uk/index.asp?page=21

lata

Post by lata » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:29 pm

Thank you for the reply.
I am checking status at http://naric.org.uk/index.asp?page=21 everyday . since the day one onwards it shwoing the status as pending ( 75% completed)

My masters degree is MCA and bachelors degree is B.Sc (Vocational) I dont need to send naric letter?

shah175

Post by shah175 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:46 pm

lata wrote:Thank you for the reply.
I am checking status at http://naric.org.uk/index.asp?page=21 everyday . since the day one onwards it shwoing the status as pending ( 75% completed)

My masters degree is MCA and bachelors degree is B.Sc (Vocational) I dont need to send naric letter?
Hi Lata
Infact NARIC is not mandatory, I have also applied on 10th March, but I m sending all my documents with Application to HO, and yes u can mention in Cover letter for Qualification that u have applied for NARIC comp letter and give them your ID Number, so it can be provided later. by the way i have seen in one sticky that MCA is recognized by NARIC as master degree! so i think it will work.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Need info on when I can get letter from Naric

Post by pantaiema » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:38 pm

Lata
From where did you send your application.
2 weeks is the prcessing time, you still need to add the delivery time (posting) on the top of it.

lata wrote:Hi all,

Thanks,
Lata.
Pantaiema

kiladik

NARIC

Post by kiladik » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:27 am

Hi,

It took 1 month for me to get the letter. They will send the NARIC letter by Royal Mail.

Regards
KK

deepakad
Newly Registered

Post by deepakad » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:19 am

Hi,

I sent my request to NARIC on 23rd FEB'08 from New Delhi, India under normal processing and got the letter on 19th March,08 at my resisdence through royal Mail.

custodian

Post by custodian » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:38 am

It took me one month to actually get the letter from NARIC even though I had faxed my certificates to save time on regular postal time-frames (one-way)