ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent Resident application on a base of marriage of BZ

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ludutu
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Permanent Resident application on a base of marriage of BZ

Post by Ludutu » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:54 pm

Hello
My wife is EU citizens and she done her 5 years in UK. I write her documents at the moment and am confused what steps to follow:
I am writing with step that am as BC (sponsor ) and what are the point from application that I have to write? Could someone write that section step like 1,2,3,6,... What is required?

Other things that I wondered is if she have 5 years that she has to apply on a base of working that's differen step what is correct in this situation??? Can someone write me right section step and which way is correct because am confused?
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Permanent Resident application on a base of marriage of BZ

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:31 pm

Difficult to understand what you are asking. Suggest read what you have written again to see if it makes sense.

Your EU spouse requires a Document Certifying Permanent Residence before she can apply for citizenship.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ludutu
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Post by Ludutu » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:02 pm

Ok I will try like that I have my BC and now is turn to my wife her first step is to take PR. So am writing the documents and am applying on 1,2,3,5,9,16,17,18,19 section from application just because am her husband and am qualificat person (sponsor). Am not sure this is right way because she already has 5 years so she can apply on base of 5 years work in UK. What is really asking is if am follow the right section of application for her soups (sponsor). Am not sure if I explain properly. Thanks

mk819
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mk819 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:18 pm

As far as i understand you issue,

she is already EU citizen so she doesnt need a qualified person with her application, if she has been working for last 5 yrs wihout a break, and she has all the docs to prove it , i dont see any issue in getting a PR card .
She doesnt need a sponsor if she working all these yrs.
I cant tell you what section you need to fill but they are very self explainatry what section you should or shouldnt be filling up.

Ludutu
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Post by Ludutu » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:40 pm

It will be useful for me to have basic steps and from there I can choose is it relevant for my case.
Could you please write the basic section for me?
Thanks