ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

(NAturalisation) Address in UK while being abroad

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ak2
Newly Registered

(NAturalisation) Address in UK while being abroad

Post by ak2 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:09 pm

Hello everybody,
as im slowly filling up AN form it just came to me that i may be wrong in my assumptions so i decided to ask you,
in section 1.17 im asked to provide my addresses for previous 5 years, now as i moved out on 21st of march out of rented room , and the same day i left the UK for about 2 months , and found another room after i came back i wanted to put it just like that but is it ok to 'not have an address in UK' for 2 months
(or any period time, for example when sleeping in hotels)?

or should i just cover entire 5-year period ?

ak2
Newly Registered

Re: (NAturalisation) Address in UK while being abroad

Post by ak2 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:11 pm

bump

silverchloride
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: (NAturalisation) Address in UK while being abroad

Post by silverchloride » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:34 pm

You can put the exact dates of your accommodation with the gaps and then provide info in the 'OTHER DETAILS' section about you being away for two months. I think you'd also include this information in the time spent outside the UK - so I'm sure UKVI can understand that you were outside UK during this missing period.