ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COA without passport or ID

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Peaches
Newly Registered

COA without passport or ID

Post by Peaches » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:18 pm

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if a COA can be submitted without my partner's passport (EEA national) if I include a letter stating that the passport will be sent on as soon as we have it?

We've been trying since January to get my partner's passport issued from Holland and they keep mucking it up - 3rd application now and many delays and headaches later! Because of their bungling bureaucratic errors we now have very little time left to apply for the COA so I thought of just sending the form in so long without his passport.

Would they accept the application as having been submitted now and put it on hold until the passport arrives and it can be complete?

Samyr

Post by Samyr » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:54 pm

Hello,

I advice u to send many documents as possible. If u get your passport as soon as possible send it to them ensure u state the reference no in the envelope u send the pp.

All the best