ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Isle of Man Trip ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

terriblescream
Pakistan

Isle of Man Trip ILR

Post by terriblescream » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:02 pm

Hello All,

I'm due for ILR next month and have a question of 2 day holiday spent in Isle of Man. The SET (O) form says

If you spent any part of the 5 year continuous period with leave to enter or remain in the
Crown dependencies (Isle of Man and the Bailiwicks of Jersey and Guernsey), please indicate
below where and when this was

I did not have leave in Crown Dependencies so I'm guessing I don't have to answer this question

Please give the dates of any absences spent outside of the Crown dependencies (Isle of
Man and the Bailiwicks of Jersey and Guernsey) and the UK.

In this question I should be able to declare all holidays but it says you should mention outside Crown dependencies and UK - does this mean I do not mention Isle of Man holiday at all. There doesn't appear to be any other place where I can declare Isle of Man holiday

Please help

Akorotaeva

Re: Isle of Man Trip ILR

Post by Akorotaeva » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:57 pm

Well since it says outside of UK/Dependencies, then yes, ignore that trip.

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:09 pm

Why don't you mention it in covering letter?

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:01 pm

Thanks everyone. I re-checked the form and I guess I've found where I can declare

6.2 Since then have you had any absences from the UK? If yes, give the dates you left and
returned to the UK and the reason for the absence in the spaces below. List all absences
however short and in date order. If you need more space, continue on a separate sheet and
enclose it with your application

Since IoM Is not UK - I shall mention here since I wasn't planning on covering letter. Not sure why HO asks about holiday again in 6.11

Akorotaeva

Post by Akorotaeva » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:32 pm

I think 6.11 is asking about absences during leave to remain in Dependencies, which isn’t applicable to you as you’ve never had such leave...

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:53 pm

In my form SET(O) T1e they ask about stays in the crown dependencies. T1e is complicated and covering letter is usually neccessary

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:22 pm

Are you sure because I find no other reference in SET O form except 6.10 & 6.11

Which page are you referring to?