ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT-NEW PBS SYSTEM

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahgee
Newly Registered

ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT-NEW PBS SYSTEM

Post by shahgee » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:53 pm

With the announcement of this new PBS System, I'm quite confused to what to do? I've got a Bachelors Degree which is recognized by HSMP Team as my Engineering University's name is in HSMP Database, but for Englsih language requirement, they say that they want to see my ILETS Test Report. I don't know how to ask my University to provide me the letter for the medium of instruction. I'm afraid & it is my gut feeling that even if I do provide the HSMP Team a letter from my University, they will not appreciate it & will refuse my case even on this ground. They are pusing me to appear in the IELTS test. I've appeared in IELTS Test in 2004 in Pakistan & got 7.0 score throughout. But that test has expired & to make the case even worse, I haven't got a single photocopy of the same.

Can any person advice me what to do regarding this matter?? My visa is expiring in December & will be submitting my extension application in the first week of December. I meet all the other criteria but this point is the one which is really pinching me.

Kindly help & advice me.

Siggi

Post by Siggi » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:46 am

Shahgee,
Why don't you just do the poxy Englishness test for £35.
This will save you time and hassle and its indefinate.
Further more, with a BA it should be a walk in the park.
My wife and I completed and passed this test in 4 and 5 mins flat.
Good luck