ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is there any problem in going home country when extension in May

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nasirhassan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Is there any problem in going home country when extension in May

Post by nasirhassan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:42 am

Hi there dear gurus, i am a silent member of this forum. I am planning to go in Pakistan for two weeks in March but my friends and family are of view that as my visa is very less (expiring in may). UKVI might create problems for you when you will return back or will not allow to enter as you will have a very less visa left. I am very much tensed.
Is there any member in this forum whos been out of this country with less visa left have experienced this. Guys who have visited Heathrow/Birmigham airport in recent times may also want to shed some light on it.
Your valuable comments are needed.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Is there any problem in going home country when extension in May

Post by marcnath » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:48 am

nasirhassan wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:42 am
Hi there dear gurus, i am a silent member of this forum. I am planning to go in Pakistan for two weeks in March but my friends and family are of view that as my visa is very less (expiring in may). UKVI might create problems for you when you will return back or will not allow to enter as you will have a very less visa left. I am very much tensed.
Is there any member in this forum whos been out of this country with less visa left have experienced this. Guys who have visited Heathrow/Birmigham airport in recent times may also want to shed some light on it.
As long as the Visa is still valid when you return, there should be no problems.

That is unless you have other reasons to be worried about.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

hshmat
Newly Registered

Post by hshmat » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:53 am

nasirhassan wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:42 am
my visa was due in feb 2017 but i travelled washington D.C to attend my family friends wedding and i was there fro 13 days . on the way back ukba askked by general questions and thats it

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:55 am

I travelled aprox 15X per year during T1e pre and post extension.

On return usually asked "what do you do"? And I answered " my company makes Xxxx."

In short no issue

nasirhassan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by nasirhassan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:40 pm

thank you guys for your valueable feedback.@hshmat was february this year or last year?

Member of Standing

Post by 10020132 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:56 pm

MY visa expired Jan 2018, and I was in Pakistan 4Nov-16 Nov. No problems at immigration apart from he asked if my business is registered with HMRC

My ent team member’s visa expiring same as me (Jan 2018) and he was in Pakistan from 4 Nov to 23 Dec. No questions asked at all

So just chillx

nasirhassan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by nasirhassan » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:19 am

thank you 10020132.. its really helpful..
Thanks