ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email Received from VFSGlobal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kmb786
Newly Registered

Email Received from VFSGlobal

Post by kmb786 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:36 am

Hi,

My daughter's husband applied for a spouse settlement visa on 5th January 2018 (Priority service in Lahore). He has had his biometrics done and my daughter had the phone interview already. This morning, her husband got the following email so can someone please confirm whether he needs to wait for an sms/phone call asking him to collect his document or can he take this email to collect documents. The email received is as follow:

Date: Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Subject: Your processed visa application has been received at the Visa Application Centre CRM: xxxxxxx
To: xxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Dear {Full Name},
The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWFxxxxxxxxx was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 2/14/2018 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Email Received from VFSGlobal

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:40 am

Can be collected as the email clearly states.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kmb786
Newly Registered

Re: Email Received from VFSGlobal

Post by kmb786 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:09 pm

Just an update - After receiving the email, after one hour he got a phone call asking him to collect his passport the next day.

His visa was granted!!!

Thanks for everyone's help/replies to my queries on this forum.