ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ahsan_khan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

British Citizenship

Post by Ahsan_khan » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:37 am

I got my ILR on 21 December 2017 following First-tier Tribunal's determination on 14 September 2017. My daughter was born on 28 September 2017. I applied for her British Citizenship which was failed. Is there any legal point I can fight for my daughter's application? Any positive reply would be appreciated.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: British Citizenship

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:55 am

For someone to comment you will need to give more details about your and daughter's immigration history, where was she born, what did you apply for exactly. Best to quote verbatim the reasons for refusal.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

nauman.rana

Re: British Citizenship

Post by nauman.rana » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:09 am

if you share the reason for rejection, then senior members can answer your question as per that information.