ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Fees - Loan Deduction

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Delhi_Bhoy
Mood:
Scotland

ILR Fees - Loan Deduction

Post by Delhi_Bhoy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:39 am

Dear experts,

I am going to apply ILR on 16th March using premium same day appointment.

My company provided me loan of £2887 (BACS payment to my A/C) to pay the ILR fees and will deduct £200 each month from Feb 2018 to Jan 2019 (total £2400). Remaining £447 is their generous contribution to the fees.

Now, the February pay slip, that I will submit as an evidence, will show this as loan deduction, but will not show the BACS payment of £2887.

Will this give the case officer an impression that I may not be earning what I am claiming to be?

Should I submit a covering letter, signed by HR, explain the transactions. Or am I overthinking this and may actually over complicate it?

Every advise and suggestion will be most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Fees - Loan Deduction

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:04 am

HO is only interested in your GROSS salary before deductions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.