ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NON EEA EFM DEPENDANT ADVICE

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tayyabbilal

NON EEA EFM DEPENDANT ADVICE

Post by tayyabbilal » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:58 pm

HELLO everyone I am posting this on behalf on my friend.

My friend is living in UK from last 14 years before coming to UK he was dependant on his eea national brother and both was residing at same household. my friend moved to UK for further studies he been receiving money from EEA National from 2004 until 2009 and he been sponsored by him and letters are in Home Office records as he submitted evidence on his extension from 2010 till 2014 he was not dependant on eea sponsor as he was working full time and married after divorce he become dependant again on EEA national brother since 2016 both eea and non national residing together and he have 18 month bank statement and bills etc
anyone can please advise what documents he required and what are his chances ? Parents and all his family member are in UK He dont have any ties back home and he haven't travelled back home in 11 years.

ANY help suggestion will be highly appreciated as he cant afford to see any lawyer for guidance so i suggest him to put his question on this forum as been helped out on this forum previously.

Thank you everyone in advance.

tayyabbilal

Re: NON EEA EFM DEPENDANT ADVICE

Post by tayyabbilal » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:20 pm

Any advice ?

MEAKINS1234
Newly Registered

Re: NON EEA EFM DEPENDANT ADVICE

Post by MEAKINS1234 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:26 pm

I am not a 'Guru' but I believe your friend should be able to apply for PR based on the 5 years (2004 - 2009) as you stated, he was receiving money. If he can evidence this with his brother's bank statements or something like that; also if he was living with his brother within that period, he would need letters received in his name showing his brother's address. Whatever letters he sent to the home office before would need to be sent again with his application, as the Home Office case workers will not check previous applications for evidence, you have to send it all again.

Just my opinion from personal experience. Hopefully others can contribute and advice.

Cheers.