ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal of Tier 2 application [for help]

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mirrorinuk
Newly Registered
China

Refusal of Tier 2 application [for help]

Post by Mirrorinuk » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:27 pm

Dear Madam/Sir

I got a very complicated case here, please kindly stay and read though my case if you may.

We applied for our tier 2 visa via our previous employer a year ago as a foreign student(was under tier 4), in the middle of my application I got transferred to another company via TUPE, but the new company’s sponsorship licence got rejected and after a long legal battle our current company got the licence back, however my tier 2 visa application got rejected after we got our licence back because my previous employer is no longer in business and their visa sponsorship licence got rejected thus rendered the TUPE transfer invalid.

The solicitor is incompetent and didn’t do much to help, I just wanted to ask the following questions.
1. Shall I file an administrative review on my case or just reapply for a tier 2 visa?
2. If I reapply for a tier 2 visa, will the Home Office consider me as a graduate applicant under tier 4 or something else?

Thanks very much!

Regards

Mirror

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Refusal of Tier 2 application [for help]

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:30 pm

???

member/Icesoft/

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/tier ... l#p1547657

See multiple usernames (click)
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.