ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

overstayer-plse help

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jackie11858
Newly Registered

overstayer-plse help

Post by jackie11858 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:19 am

Hi,I overstayed in UK and planned to go home and apply for a visa and come back,I was caught by immigration at exit and noticing I had overstayed wrote something in my pp and then for some reason they did not believe the pp was mine coz I looked a bit different so they asked me to place two fingers(one from each hand) on a reader and when nothing came out,they just asked me to leave.I had never been fingerprinted before and I want to know whether that means my prints are now on HO system,NOTE.the official did not enter my details or any info on the prints reader,I just placed it and removed,plse if anybody here has had their fingerprints taken,how is it stored?
thanks

Laoch na hEireann
Newly Registered

Post by Laoch na hEireann » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:58 pm

You wont be allowed entry to the UK or rep. of Ireland because you overstayed... if you apply for a visa you will not get one due to that fact.
The prints are stored on a european wide data base they would have entered your details onto the computer from your passport

wanker
Newly Registered

Re: overstayer-plse help

Post by wanker » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:21 am

Hi,
Mine is the same case , but i was not fingerprinted,they asked me the reason for overstaying, i could not give any reason , so they said i have breached the immigration rules and can never be able to come to UK. now i am trying to come on dependent visa.hope everything will work for the dependent visa