ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Related to Life in the uk test Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thaophan
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Related to Life in the uk test Help

Post by thaophan » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:21 am

:shock:
does anyone share type of questions or samples with the test? life in uk cuz i heard arising ppl have failed the test so i wonder what does it look like?
pls support me with your exp of the test so far? whats question and WHEN exactly we do the test before submit the extension for ILR
i assume I apply for ILR this April 2018 but when i can have a test ealier? and how long to wait for result? may need time to re assess the test again if have fail 1st time, so how long is suggest for back up this plan of retrying another test again

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Related to Life in the uk test Help

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:13 am

You need to read the official book and use the practice test questions on various apps.

The test itself only generates the questions when you start the test and each person doing the test on the same day as you, will get different questions to what you get.

There is no 'one list of questions for everyone' who does the test.

You get the result on the day and if you fail, you can do it at any time again.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Related to Life in the uk test Help

Post by CMOSUK » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:18 am

thaophan wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:21 am
:shock:
does anyone share type of questions or samples with the test? life in uk cuz i heard arising ppl have failed the test so i wonder what does it look like?
pls support me with your exp of the test so far? whats question and WHEN exactly we do the test before submit the extension for ILR
i assume I apply for ILR this April 2018 but when i can have a test ealier? and how long to wait for result? may need time to re assess the test again if have fail 1st time, so how long is suggest for back up this plan of retrying another test again
You have previously stated that you are applying for ILR based on completing 6 years DLR. As you were granted DLR, you are exempt from the language & Life in the UK test requirements (KOLL) when making an application for ILR based on 6 years DLR.

Read This

Also Read this Page 7, 10th Bulletin Point.

However you will require if you wish to naturalise as a British Citizen, (Life in the UK & B1)
please keep all your questions here. Thanks
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.