ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aysha2018
Newly Registered
Ireland

EEA family permit

Post by Aysha2018 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:40 am

I would appreciate if someone could help with some questions on apply for the family permit.

I am an EU national (Irish and living in Ireland) my husband who was living in Ireland but now back in Pakistan is non eu and we are hoping to move to the UK to be together under the free of movement.

1. We will be travelling together to move, is it me the Eu national who writes and signs the declaration that we are intending to travel together to the UK?

2. Do I have to provide an explanation of the money coming into my account? I work part time but also get a family income payment from the social welfare- do I need to provide an explanation of this?

Thanks in advance.