ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR APPEAL SUCCESSFUL

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sgohel
Newly Registered

EEA PR APPEAL SUCCESSFUL

Post by Sgohel » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:40 am

Hello,
The appeal was heard on the matter of EEA permanent residence card and the judge decided in our favour, appeal is allowed. The written decision will be soon sent by post.

Please can somebody provide correct contact details of Home-Office so that i can write to them to chase issuing of Permanent Residence Card after lapse of certain time.

The Home office department is very bureaucratic and unprofessional hence I have been advised to chase them after one month to obtain the Permanent Residence Card as the HO just do not take things forward and never get back easily after losing appeal.

The permanent residence card is urgently required in order to obtain certificate of naturalization.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: EEA PR APPEAL SUCCESSFUL

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:45 am

No need for multiple duplicate posts. Kindly continue in your existing topic where you have asked the same question.

eea-route-applications/eea-pr-refusal-a ... l#p1602480
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.