ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in UK... Failed to book test

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hotjava
Newly Registered

Life in UK... Failed to book test

Post by hotjava » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:17 pm

Hi all,

just wondering if anybody managed to book a Life In UK test. I tried for 2 days with no luck. I registered from here https://www.gov.uk/life-in-the-uk-test and fill the registration form as required. In last step, it promotes:" We will send you an email to book the test" or something like that. But the problem is I never received any emails. I tried 2 different email accounts, neither of them has received anything. And I even tried to "reset password", just check if the email is working. No email received either.

Has anybody had same experience? how did you solve it?

Thanks in advance.

bluebird12
Pakistan

Re: Life in UK... Failed to book test

Post by bluebird12 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:33 pm

Have you checked your junk e.mail ? If still no e.mail than you ring them for assistance 0800 015 4245

32flavours
Newly Registered

Re: Life in UK... Failed to book test

Post by 32flavours » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:59 pm

I've booked a couple of times last week with no problems, the registration email came right after. Check the junk folder and/or call them? x