ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Maintenance Evidence documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmpseek

Post by hsmpseek » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:25 pm

Hi,

I am currently in the UK and have a valid HSMP approval letter and now I wish to apply for Tier 1 visa.

In the maintenance section, there are 4 types of documents listed. I have bank statements ready covering last 3 months period. Will that be sufficient as evidence? Or do I need to get other 3 documents as well? I have no idea about what building society is!

Awaiting your responce.

HSMP Seek

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:31 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

amit_9aug

Re: Tier 1 - Maintenance Evidence documents

Post by amit_9aug » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:23 pm

hsmpseek wrote:Hi,

I am currently in the UK and have a valid HSMP approval letter and now I wish to apply for Tier 1 visa.

In the maintenance section, there are 4 types of documents listed. I have bank statements ready covering last 3 months period. Will that be sufficient as evidence? Or do I need to get other 3 documents as well? I have no idea about what building society is!

Awaiting your responce.

HSMP Seek
Bank Statements would be sufficient.

molar
Newly Registered

Maintenance Fee - Tier 1 Migrant

Post by molar » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:56 am

I have two accounts but both of them have gone lower than the required £800 at a point in the last three months But when you add the balance on both accounts, the total is well in excess of £2000 at every point in time. Will i be able to submit both statements as evidence.

Please reply ASAP

HSMPgafla

Post by HSMPgafla » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:32 pm

yes,
u can give both bank statements as long as you can easily access both of them.
Just make sure you mention about these bank statements explicitly in the coveirng letter.
All the best

molar
Newly Registered

Post by molar » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:54 pm

Thanks, I just spoke to HO as well and they have confirmed that I can use both statements so long as they are both in my name and they exceed the required amount

molar
Newly Registered

Post by molar » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:03 pm

amit_9aug, Your bank statement will suffice as evidence along with your payslips of course! and possibly an employers reference that you would have submitted for earnings.