ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice on change of address

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

coltam82
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Advice on change of address

Post by coltam82 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:07 pm

I’m due to attend my ceremony in the next 2 weeks but I’m also moving to a new address in the same county. Can i get my passport delivered to my new address and how do I go about doing that. When I started the process I used the jcap service back in October using my old address

I did speake HMPO but they recommended I call home office.
Spoke to home office and they said to speak to the council
Council say no, speak to HMPO

Has anyone had the issue before

sunrise10
Newly Registered

Re: Advice on change of address

Post by sunrise10 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:59 pm

I also had to change the address during my application process. I called HMPO and they said to send any recent utility bill in applicants name or tenancy agreement. Plus a signed letter stating the details of the application so they can update their records. I also did the change of address for UKVI. Hope that helps.

coltam82
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by coltam82 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:24 pm

Ok thanks
So a bank statement will be sufficient?
Did you just type a letter ?
If so, what details they want in it ?

coltam82
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by coltam82 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:30 pm

sunrise10 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:59 pm
I also had to change the address during my application process. I called HMPO and they said to send any recent utility bill in applicants name or tenancy agreement. Plus a signed letter stating the details of the application so they can update their records. I also did the change of address for UKVI. Hope that helps.
Can it be sent via email
Or does it have to be sent by post ?