ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport photo for Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hooplakid
Newly Registered
India

Passport photo for Visitor Visa

Post by hooplakid » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:30 pm

My parents are going to apply visitor visa next week. In the application I could not find any section which says that we need to submit passport photo along with the application.

My understanding is that at visa office during bio metric their photographs will be taken. I just want to confirm , is that true or they need to carry passport photographs along with the application.

hooplakid
Newly Registered
India

Re: Passport photo for Visitor Visa

Post by hooplakid » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:28 am

Please can someone please share their experience ? My parents are going to apply next week so dont have much time.

sg664
Newly Registered
India

Post by sg664 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:05 am

My parents have applied for visa two weeks back and got their visa. You don't need to provide any passport photographs with the application now. The photo taken at biometrics will be used for printing the same on the visa stamp.

hooplakid
Newly Registered
India

Post by hooplakid » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:06 pm

Thanks .