ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help for collection of UK Visitor Visa documents from VFS Delhi

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

susheel

Need help for collection of UK Visitor Visa documents from VFS Delhi

Post by susheel » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:01 pm

Hi,

I need your help. My parents have applied for UK Visit visa from New Delhi in person almost 20 days back. They have opted the intimation from VFS by Email and Collect the VISA and passport by In person only.

Now last week on 27th Feb’18 they have got the E-mail from NEDELVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk and mentioned as below:

Thank you for your UK visa application. A decision has now been made on your application and has been dispatched along with the documentation submitted.

The completed application has been dispatched to the Visa Application Centre for VFS to process and forward to you, in accordance with your instructions to them.

It is important you do not go to the VAC straight away as your passport may not be ready to collect for up to 48 hours. Please use the link below to check the exact collection times for your location.
Details on collection time at the Visa Application centre is available at http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/India/applicationcentre.html

Till today we didnot receive any email from VFS regarrding collection date and time. So, will they receive any other intimation E- mail from VFS Delhi for the collection of Visa and Passport or they can directly visit to VFS centre for collection as they did not opted for SMS or Courier service ?

Please help me out.

Thanks

Susheel