ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Retention of Rights Application Help Needed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

EEABIRD
Newly Registered
Romania

Retention of Rights Application Help Needed

Post by EEABIRD » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:43 pm

Hi all,

I am an non eea national of my ex eea (romanian) wife, got married in 2014, lived together since 2013. holding EEA family permit from 2015. Have our son born in October 2017.
Me and my ex wife always used to have fights so we decided to separate. She is fully cooperative with me regarding my son and throughout the divorce procedure.
Today I have applied for the decree absolute which hopefuly will be received within few days. I would like to apply retained rights of residence so I need your help in completion of the application. I would like to do it myself as dont want to waste any money on solicitors.
Have no treaty rights issues, since we are together she is working and currently she is on SMP receiving her normal wages in her account from her current employer.

Can one please be kind enough to guide me for following:
1: Which forms are to be used? (please provide any link if possible)
2: Can I apply it online ? (how and where to send the documents)
3: If postal application then can I complete the forms in computer then print and sign?
4: What documents do I need to send?
5: Does my ex need to sign the form and any pic needed from her?
6:any covering letter?

I know this forum is full of talent and experience and I really hope that I will get all the appropriate guidance needed.

Kind Regards

EEABIRD
Newly Registered
Romania

Re: Retention of Rights Application Help Needed

Post by EEABIRD » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:01 am

Anyone help please

EEABIRD
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by EEABIRD » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:38 pm

OBIE, AND CR001
I ALWAYS READ YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE REALLY SPOT ON, I AM STILL EXPECTING SOME RESPONSE AND HELP FROM YOU GUYS, PLEASE ADVISE

MANY THANKS

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:34 pm

You can print the forum and sign it or you can fill in computer and print and sign .

You need to submit your ex work payslips from divorce to end of divorce a

You have to submit your wife id if possible otherwise your can submit the evidence why you can not provide the id .

There are no need to sign for your ex because your divorce.

And you can not apply online you have to made application by post