ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Postal application further checks

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

babet
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Postal application further checks

Post by babet » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:05 pm

Hi everyone.. I have been silently reading this thread and needed a bit of advise.

I received a letter from HO stating they are awaiting response from a government department/body and aim to make a decision before the 2nd June 2018. Has anyone received a similar letter?

Here is a breakdown of my history:
1: entered U.K. Oct 2007 with student Visa till 2011
2: extended leave under tier 4 from 2011 to 2012
3: again extended leave under tier 4 from 2012 to 2014 but without right to work.
4. Applied for FLR (FP) before expiry of leave which was refused and went to appeal.
5. In Sep 2016, FtT judge refused application to appeal to UtT and stated appeal was out of date. (This was incorrect)
6: My solicitor asked for decision to be set aside.
7. Decision made end of September 2016 stating appeal not out of time and I can appeal to UtT
8. In December 2016, exhausted all appeal rights. However judge did mention again “appeal out of time”
9. Submitted application for FLR(FP) again within 14 days of appeal determination.
10. In September 2017, 28 days before reaching 10 years, I applied for long residence. Couldn’t find any appointment for same day.
11. In Feb 2018, received refund for FLR(FP) application

Now, I am just wondering, does anyone know what the case worker might be waiting a reply on?

Thank you