ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension refused and left with 10 months for 10 years route. Need suggestions please.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

murali2018
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension refused and left with 10 months for 10 years route. Need suggestions please.

Post by murali2018 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:17 pm

Hi all

I am Murali. My Tier 1 extension visa was refused in January 2018 and applied for Admin review and which also got rejected in February.

My 10 years will get completed in the 1 st week of December 2018.

My solicitor advised me to apply FLR IR seeking time for Tier 2 sponsor which would be given only after 28 day RMLT. But unfortunately they said they are not ready to sponsor me now.

Could any one please suggest me is there any best step which I can take now to meet the requirements for 10 years route.

Can I vary my application now or not..?

If I can vary what are my options..?

We are a couple with 1 year old who was born in UK and registered with Indian High commission.

Your valuable suggestion are much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

vasann

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension refused and left with 10 months for 10 years route. Need suggestions please.

Post by vasann » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:09 pm

Hi Murali,

Sorry to hear.
what are the refusal points ?
when did you apply your extension ?

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension refused and left with 10 months for 10 years route. Need suggestions please.

Post by marcnath » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:38 pm

murali2018 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:17 pm
Hi all

I am Murali. My Tier 1 extension visa was refused in January 2018 and applied for Admin review and which also got rejected in February.

My 10 years will get completed in the 1 st week of December 2018.

My solicitor advised me to apply FLR IR seeking time for Tier 2 sponsor which would be given only after 28 day RMLT. But unfortunately they said they are not ready to sponsor me now.

Could any one please suggest me is there any best step which I can take now to meet the requirements for 10 years route.

Can I vary my application now or not..?

If I can vary what are my options..?

We are a couple with 1 year old who was born in UK and registered with Indian High commission.

Your valuable suggestion are much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.
Difficult to say without details of your case and the reasons for refusal.

The normal response would have been to go for a fresh application. If your solicitor has not proposed it, I assume that is because he/she does not think you have a chance - i.e. you have not met the conditions of your T1E visa. But I could be wrong.

You application has now been decided, so you cannot VARY your application because there is no eligible application to vary.

You can file a FRESH application within 14 days of your AR refusal. That can be a new T1E extension or FLR as the solicitor has advised.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

amit8910
India

Post by amit8910 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:09 pm

UKVI may take 1 year for FLR application but there is not guarantee.You can take chance though.

murali2018
Newly Registered
India

Post by murali2018 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:04 pm

vasann wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:09 pm
Hi Murali,

Sorry to hear.

Thanks
Hello vasann, thanks for the reply.
I have applied for extension in March 2017.
I had an interview in December 2017.

My refusal points were-

1. My route for Tier 1 was through 50K so i had a partner how invested 25k and my self the 25k.
Later after a year his application was unsuccessful for Tier1 hence he left the country in 2017 and i settled his 25k in India.

In the interview i was asked to prove that i have settled this amount to my partner in India and at that point of time i could show them the proof.

this was one of my reasons

2. Regarding my Investment in the company and details of the when and how the company was taken over.
which answers were not satisfying .

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:45 pm

murali2018 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:04 pm
vasann wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:09 pm
Hi Murali,

Sorry to hear.

Thanks
Hello vasann, thanks for the reply.
I have applied for extension in March 2017.
I had an interview in December 2017.

My refusal points were-

1. My route for Tier 1 was through 50K so i had a partner how invested 25k and my self the 25k.
Later after a year his application was unsuccessful for Tier1 hence he left the country in 2017 and i settled his 25k in India.

In the interview i was asked to prove that i have settled this amount to my partner in India and at that point of time i could show them the proof.

this was one of my reasons

2. Regarding my Investment in the company and details of the when and how the company was taken over.
which answers were not satisfying .
Were you given 0 points for investment or was genuineness the reason for refusal ?

On the surface, I can't see how you paid off your partner has anything to do with immigration rules.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:19 pm

You need 10 years of lawful residence for SET(LR). Your lawful residence has stopped as your AR is refused and therefore you do not have continuous 10 years of lawful residence.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice