ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Updates on non EU-spouse joining British husband

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tokabee
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Updates on non EU-spouse joining British husband

Post by tokabee » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:00 am

Hello,
So a year and 8 months ago I applied to join my British husband to Ireland under the Directive 2004/38/EC and I hadn't received a reply since until last week when I was contacted by email <visamail@justice.ie> asking for more information about my EU Citizen sponsor, I replied, then I got another email with two files attached. One is a form to fill and send back with information about my husband's job, his financial status, where we intend to live in Ireland, what we intend to work as and so on, and the other file was confirming with my husband that we want to continue with the application and we do not wish to cancel it. FILE HERE

According to this file: Guidelines for Visa Officers , they cannot ask for this information and they cannot make a decision relying on such information!

What should we do? Should we respond with the needed information anyway? Then get rejected because we do not meet the financial requirements or some madeup reason??

tokabee
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Re: Updates on non EU-spouse joining British husband

Post by tokabee » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:33 am

Anyone??

Boba10
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by Boba10 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:25 am

Hello first you will get an email from them to tell you if your applcation accpeted and you can go to get your visa
and i hope you can give me your email so i can ask you some questions cuz i have wife from uk moving to ireland :)

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:50 pm

Boba10 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:25 am
Hello first you will get an email from them to tell you if your applcation accpeted and you can go to get your visa
and i hope you can give me your email so i can ask you some questions cuz i have wife from uk moving to ireland :)
Under the Board Ts&Cs, members are not permitted to post personal details (including email address) on the open forum. Spammers and Scammers frequently trawl the forum for such information. :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:55 pm

My neighbour british citizen apply through EUTR case in applied in april 2015, for family in Pakistan wife and children. They receive similar sort of letter eight months ago. They are living in ireland for 2.5 years and working here as well. His spouse and children got refused 3 week ago. refusal reason: rent house is single bedroom cannot accomodate 4 people. Take this letter seriously, you husband need to have rented property where u can both live plus job so u can become burden on state. Medical insurance is plus point. If they refuse your application then 1 year more wait for appeal process.