ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU indefinite leave to remain after 5 years

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

go_head
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

EU indefinite leave to remain after 5 years

Post by go_head » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:59 am

hi all
wish to get help in my situation
i went to two solicitors and every one say different thing
I am non eu family member with residence card expiry on February 2019 , i cam to England with my Irish wife in December 2012 , i applied for residence card on January 2103 and get refused for some missed document and i applied again and my residence granted on february 2014 to 2019 . we had tow kids both were born here , my wife she worked all that period apart from maternity leave when she gave a birth .
my question is , my wife going to apply for permanent residence card , can she include me in her application or i have to wait for my residence card to be expire to apply and we both have all prove that we are in England since December 2012 .
thanks for ur help

MEAKINS1234
Newly Registered

Re: EU indefinite leave to remain after 5 years

Post by MEAKINS1234 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:07 pm

I believe you can be included and apply for the PR as well, being that you and your wife came to UK together in 2012. As long as you are able to provide evidence from 2012 to 2017 that you have been together since then, you shouldn't have a problem qualifying for PR. You are considered a direct family member, which means you don't have to wait until 2019 when the RC expires to qualify for the PR.

Cheers.

go_head
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Re: EU indefinite leave to remain after 5 years

Post by go_head » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:38 am

thanks Meakins for replay thats what i think ,ill give try